Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

I like when this came out

Because, I am not banned in any form on NG.

So, i'm one of the ones who isn't banned.

So, i'm like alive and shit.

Good song anyway, you have a decent voice and it was a good goofy cover of the original.

sonicmega responds:

There really are few users who have been part of the BBS for a long time and haven't managed to get banned at least once.

Part of me thinks it's like... some sort of requirement before you can become a "regular". Or maybe I'm wrong. Who really knows. *shrugs*

theRedPress - Godgirl Beta theRedPress - Godgirl Beta

Pretty good

I mean, there wasn't much there, it was a small guitar song, so it obviosuly won't be the greatest.

HOWEVER, it was two guitars synched very well together and it was pleasant sounding to my ears. I liked the peaceful "mood" you made it.

I really don't know what to say, it was a great (but small) audio submission and I hope you submit more, possibly longer stuff?

-yodd

theRedPress responds:

Hey thanks for the review. Yeah I was asked to submit it, and it's not really meant to be anymore than it is. Part of a concept work, and really the only song I've written that I'm willing to put up here at this time.

Thanks again!

Electrofuzz Electrofuzz

Perfect!

It will be perfect for my next submission! thanks

~yodd

Badge responds:

I saw the flash, friggin sweet cursors :D

Artificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence

Another gooder

You are a great artist in the audio portal. I was going to use celtic rain for my tutorial, but it sounded to depressing. but I promised I would use music of yours, so Artificial intelligence it is!

Eric-S responds:

Oh Thanks dude, But I don't have any of my good music on here. I keep it to make a portfolio, cause it's SECRET!

But I'll upload some up here in some time, thanks again!

Arabian Underground Arabian Underground

Pretty good

All I have to say is it does get boring and the pase needs to get picked up a bit, yo know?

Jimbobsthebest responds:

I think the title makes it sound like its gonna be more exciting than it actually is, lol. I'm not really sure why I submitted this piece as its just something I chucked together when I was bored but never mind. Cheers for the review,

James